Listen to the Listen Lakeland broadcast for December 2021 below.
Take the survey here.
Listen Lakeland is a monthly podcast and radio program that airs on the first Sunday of the month on all four of the Big 4 stations. This program is the result of a partnership between Hall Communications, Lakeland Vision, and the City of Lakeland that functions to keep listeners connected to people, places and events in the area while highlighting positive stories within our community.
Monthly shows feature various segments which can include:
- The Arts
- A Profile (on an individual in the community)
- Off the Beaten Path (Recreational Activity/Outdoor Experience)
- Education & Services
Listen Lakeland airs the first Sunday of each month on the following stations:
- 97.5 WPCV (FM) at 8:30 a.m.
- 98.3 WWRZ (FM) at 8:00 a.m.
- 1430 WLKF (AM) at 8:00 a.m.
- 1230 WONN (AM) at 9:00 a.m.
For more information, or to request to be featured in a segment, please contact the Lakeland Vision office at (863) 682-9660 or email Laura Rodriguez at Lrodriguez@lakelandvision.org.