Coronavirus Aid for Rent & Expenses (CARE) Program
The CARE Program launches May 4, 2020, and provides assistance with rent and utilities to those who have a verifiable loss of income related to the impacts of COVID-19.
Should you have questions, a dedicated information hotline, 863.834.CARE (2273), is available.
The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible for the CARE program:
– Eligible recipients must be a City of Lakeland resident
– Please verify by clicking the button below.
– Eligible recipients must be delinquent on rent and/or public utilities
– Show verifiable loss of income related to COVID-19 impacts
– Household income ≤80% AMI ($47,050 for a family of four)
– Maximum award of three months or $5,000, whichever occurs first