Ramona Blankinship, Ramona L. Blankinship Law Firm
- Graduate of Florida State College of Law in 1986.
- Assistant State Attorney for approximately four (4) years at the Tenth Judicial Circuit in Bartow.
- Since opening my own firm in 1992, I have practiced almost exclusively in the area of family law.
- Member of the Lakeland Bar Association; Polk County Trial Lawyers Association; and a charter member of the Willson American Inn of Courts (which is by invitation only); Family Law Section of the Florida Bar; the Florida Bar.
- Certified Mediator in Family Law, Certified by the Florida Supreme Court.
- Present/past volunteer or Board of Director with various community agencies, including United Way of Central Florida; Junior League of Greater Lakeland; Habitat for Humanity (Past President); SPCA Florida (Past President); Kiwanis; and the Guardian Ad Litem Program.
- Graduate of Leadership Lakeland, Class 27.