The Cygnet Award
The Lakeland Vision Cygnet Award is bestowed upon companies, organizations and individuals that strive to achieve our strategic goals in order to impact our community in positive and significant ways. Our strategic goals encompass 11 key areas including:
• Arts, Activities, & Entertainment
• Diversity & Community
• Downtown & Neighborhoods
• Growth & Infrastructure
• Parks & Recreation
• Social Initiatives
How can YOU contribute to bringing Lakeland’s community-driven vision to completion?
- Review the Vision Document and see what goals and strategies relate to your area of impact in Lakeland.
- Commit to incorporating those goals and strategies into your own strategic and operational plans.
Projects fulfilling one or more Vision goals/strategies may be submitted for consideration for a Lakeland Vision Cygnet Award.
- A project description
- Notation of the related goals and strategies being fulfilled by the project
- What segment of the Lakeland community is impacted?
- Overseeing Organization
- Contact Person/Phone Number/Email Address
All questions and/or submissions may be sent directly to Lakeland Vision Executive Director, Laura L. Rodriguez – LRodriguez@lakelandvision.org